(PCM) There was a ton of speculation surround the death of pop superstar George Michael, who tragically died at home in his bed on Christmas Day (12/25) 2016. Many were pointing fingers and claiming that Michael died as a result of a drug overdose, however the coroners report has come back and revealed that Michael died as a result of natural causes.
The report states that Michael’s cause of death was dilated cardiomyopathy with myocarditis and fatty liver. Coroner Darren Salters report read:
Inquiries into the death of George Michael have been concluded and the final post mortem report received. As there is a confirmed natural cause of death, being dilated cardiomyopathy with myocarditis and fatty liver, the investigation is being discontinued and there is no need for an inquest or any further inquiries.
There you have it folks, drug use was not involved in Michael’s tragic passing. Maybe now the rumors will cease and allow the music world to continue to mourn his passing, as we truly lost a great talent.